Hennessy Group and Hennessy Partnership are looking for a Digital Marketer and content writer to support the marketing of both organisations across the North East and Yorkshire.
Our ideal candidate would someone who is organised, has a good telephone manner, excellent communication skills, good social media skills and is a creative thinker. Someone with an interest in digital marketing and recruitment would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be adept at using and engaging with all social media platforms, and will support content creation and posting on a daily basis across the organisations. The content will be bespoke to each organisation, and will be creative in nature.
General day to day tasks would include:
- Jobs posting on social media and utilizing your recruitment experience to ensure a regular pipeline.
- Forward any job applications to the Business Development Managers
- External Marketing – Across all social media platforms and websites.
- Full accountability for social media, inclusive of ideas and how to develop our brands and best practice across all social media.
- Working with the Business Development Managers to ensure safer recruitment
- Daily content writing and posting across all social media platforms, consistently monitoring the platforms and responding where necessary
- Updating and developing the company websites, updating them with news, recruitment and content.
- When working at one of the central offices, take any phone calls to support the office
- Undertake any other tasks that may be reasonably requested by your line manager.